- Contact Us
- Free Resources
- Meeting Archive
- July 8th when NorCalREIA hosts Aaron Mazzrillo teaching us on Wholesaling & Beyond…
- Wednesday May 6th Sean O’Toole Founder & CEO of PropertyRadar.com Learn where to Find Opportunities in Today’s Market:
- March 11th Bruce Norris: Discover How to Create A $100,000 Payday Per Deal in 2015
- Three NorCalREIA members share their secrets to success – November 12th
- Howard Blum on Wednesday October 8th
- Wednesday September 10th – Tony Alvarez
- August 6th John Houghton
- John Schaub Wednesday July 9th
- Save the date Second Wednesday June 11th
- Michael Morrongiello meeting May 2014
- Bruce Norris – Secrets to Becoming Wealthy in the Property Buy/Sell Business
- Jay DeCima shows you how to acquire the right kind of properties
- Create YOUR plan for YOUR success…
- January 8, 2014
- October 9th, 2013
- September 21st 2013 …..All Day Seminar…. Mary Morrongiello “going ROGUE WITH REHAB”
- November 13th 2013
- September 11, 2013
- July 10, 2013
- April 6, 2013 Seminar – Bruce Norris – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- March 2013 Meeting – Bruce Norris
- February 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- Upcoming Events
- Meeting Map
We are back “LIVE" with our Deal Maker Breakfast. Just like previous years… Annual members and Affiliates join us for our LIVE monthly meetings, the following Friday after the second Wednesday's ZOOM event.
Networking and off market deals shared.
Where deals get done…
Annual membership is $250. Recordings, (previous speakers also) mentorship and many other tools are available to annual members.
Reach out to David@NorCalREIA.com
NorCalREIA, Sacramento’s oldest real estate investor club consists of a vast range of real estate experience, we are celebrating our 18th year!
Our members consist of agents, brokers, and lenders, including a large group of investors whose experience ranges from newbie to years of experience. 2022 provides the educated and dedicated investor opportunities to create wealth one step at a time in a transitioning environment.
Upcoming Meetings in 2022:
Meetings are the SECOND Wednesday @ 5pm a zoom event and LIVE the following Friday for Annual Members 7:00 -7:30 am, NETWORKING. 7:30 - 9:00 meeting.
The NorCalREIA is a big part of our success. Not only does David bring in top notch speakers and provides awesome education at such a low cost, but the spirit of the club, getting to know, like and trust other investors and business owners in the Sacramento Area provides real opportunities! Like the saying goes, Investing is a team sport and NorCalREIA is a big part of our team. If you are a new investor or a very seasoned one the club provides so much to help grow your business.
Do you have a plan to build your Real Estate business & CREATE a Rental Portfolio in today’s changing market? Don’t worry we will share our education and proven business plans with you!
We are “LIVE” the second Fridays and our monthly educational webinars are on the second Wednesday of the month. Our EXTRAORDINARY education includes:
October 12th Jeff Stephens – Educating owners on the value to Unlock Seller Financing Purchases. Benefits of Interest income, tax benefits and passive income. CREATING more deals in today’s market.
What important tools for this transitioning market. Mike Gobbi, Laurel Sagen and...
NorCalREIA 2022 Our BEST year yet!
David Granzella:Membership available with David@NorCalREIA.com
When & Where
Meeting Time:NorCalREIA monthly meetings are on the SECOND Wednesday @ 5 - 7 pm a zoom event and LIVE the following Friday for Annual Members 7:00 -7:30 am, NETWORKING. 7:30 - 9:00 meeting. No meeting in December.
Admission:Zoom meetings are FREE to annual members and $30.00 per meeting for non members. Hit "Register Now" for single meeting. Annual membership is $250.00 with access to LIVE monthly networking and speaker events . Request membership at David@NorCalREIA.com All are Welcome to Attend!
Each person should consult their own counsel, accountant and other advisors as to legal, tax, economic, investment, and related matters concerning Real Estate and other investments.