NorCalREIA presents Mary Morrongiello “going ROGUE WITH REHAB”
“GOING ROGUE WITH REHAB”
Educator: Mary Morrongiello
Seminar Saturday 9/21/2013 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sacramento Crowne Plaza
Registration Only $199. At the door $249. ( if seating is available )
Having just completed house #91 as a flip and are booked with projects through beginning of 2014. Mary began flipping in California in 1998 after moving here from Tampa Bay. She went broke in the market decline of 2007 when she got stuck with a million dollar plus wine country rehab. It has taken 6 years to recover but she gets up every day and moves forward as the life of a flipper is filled with “rags to riches” cycles. Learn how you can create “WEALTH”.
Class begins promptly at 8:00 and ABSOLUTELY NO RECORDING DEVICES ALLOWED or you will be removed promptly without a refund! (I cannot teach you the down and dirty realities of how to succeed in this very difficult business if I have outside ears or eyes dissecting content)
Who will succeed and who will fail as a flipper and most importantly, WHY?
Summary of California Micro markets as of September 2013
Working a territory like Willy Lohman (read Death of a Salesman)
*Our approach to finding deals (to flip only)
1. Agents that work and agents that don’t have any power or any inventory
2. Kitchen table discussions
4. Short sales, reo’s
5. Building referrals from past projects
*The Process, The crew, The choices, The re-sale
HOW TO FIND A GOOD CONTRACTOR!!
1. Once in contract what do you need to do PRIOR TO COE?
a. what inspections, who to use
b. pulling permits – drafting plans, dealing with beauracrats , tactics that will save time and money
2. Reasons to walk away, reasons to Run!
3. What should be on site the day you are “on record”
4. By end of first 3 days…What should be on site, how do you determine that , how do you get it there, what is range of cost?
5. Running the job ( How to work on the crew… not in it)
Before and after photos to dissect why certain choices drives up the price over the competition.
Once in contract with a buyer – WHAT WILL YOU DO AND WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE?
5:00 – OPEN QUESTIONS, I WILL STAY UNTIL THE LAST QUESTION IS ANSWERED