Join NorCalREIA on Wednesday November 11th when Merton Eaton & Gordie McCarty teach us the “Knitty Gritty” behind getting our deals done!
Join us for another practical hands-on meeting of advice in avoiding common pitfalls and maximizing your profit in evaluating real estate deals.
Often the Devil is in these Details:
- Understanding what properties are actually selling for not just listed for!
- What can I sell this property for?
- Learn to make calculated and informed decisions.
- Learn a wealth of information and mistakes to AVOID.
- Working backwards on your ARV, what the ARV really is. ARV can be moving target, hit it.
- What are YOU seeing in today’s market?
At this meeting we will cover:
- The art of working smart and finding better deals.
- Sellers WANT offers! Make a calculated decision – offer.
- Holding costs the exact breakdown.
- Hard money pricing for 6 months
- Getting pest report AFTER work is completed.
- Wholesalers and “the real pricing” do your due diligence
- Property radar one of our best tools “USE IT”
- Flipping versus rental rehabs
- Comps use ¼ mile radius, SERIOUSLY.
- Insurance what kind of rehab – umbrella policy.
- Meet the experts with an open forum questions and answers.
(formerly Holiday Inn)
5321 Date Ave [map]
Sacramento, CA 95841
(Off I-80 at Madison Ave)
This meeting is FREE to members and $25 for non-members.
All are Welcome to Attend!
David Granzella email