April 13th Learn how to use one of the most important tools in our business. Yes PropertyRadar.com & the MLS are our essential tools.
Join NorCalREIA for a Hands-on EDUCATIONAL evening on Wednesday April 13th when NorCalREIA hosts noted Real Estate Information Provider PropertyRadar.com
Learn how to make use one of the most important tools in our business.
PropertyRadar.com & the MLS are essential tools for helping real estate entrepreneurs find and get their deals done successfully.
Get off the sidelines and CREATE success, through education and action.
On Wednesday April 13th, PropertyRadar’s CMO and Director of Customer Happiness will show us in a workshop presentation on how to get the most out of PropertyRadar. PropertyRadar is the leading property information research and marketing platform for Investors, Realtors®, and Home Services Professionals.
In this presentation we’ll cover:
- Five Market Mining Habits that Lead Real Estate Investors to Success
- How to Customize your PropertyRadar settings to make your use personalized and efficient
- The strengths and strategies of when to use Property Search, Foreclosure Search, Trustee Sale Schedule, Transfer Search, and Explore
- The strategies to find and target Notice of Trustee Sale, Just Listed/Just Sold, Market Flips, REO Flips, Absentee Owners, Off Market Sales, Preforceclosures, Negative Equity, Cash Buyers, and Free & Clear, plus hundreds of more list types
- How to visualize a FARM with context
- Mow to make, manage, and market to lists
- The differences between FARM Lists and Lead Lists
- How to turn unlimited leads into targeted lists
What to Bring & Prepare For:
Bring your laptop computer and/or an iPhone or Android mobile phone so you can follow-along and implement the tips and tricks you learn with hands-on in the presentation assistance.
FREE Wi-Fi at the hotel..
If you are not a PropertyRadar subscriber, please sign-up for our FREE 3-Day trial just prior to the meeting.
Monthly meetings are on the Second Wednesday start at 7 PM
Meeting before the Meeting from 6:00 – 6:30 (all are welcome), networking 6:30 – 7:00
Since 2004 Celebrating 12 years in the same great place.